Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Baby Fix Its Nursery!

Baby Fix Its Nursery!


I am SO EXCITED to share this post with you! Creating a nursery for our baby has been one of the most fun projects weve completed. Ive already shared our inspiration and bits and pieces along the way, and now the room is officially complete.

I know youre really just here for the pictures, so take a peek!

 

Every time Mr. Fix-It and I walk by we just cant help but smile. I can not wait for our little one to fill this space!

If youre looking for something you see in the nursery, heres a list of resources:

Paint: Behrs Teal Ice
Furniture: Pali Brand, purchased at Beautiful Beginnings in Chicago
Glider: Quinn by Best Gilders, purchased at Beautiful Beginnings in Chicago
Curtains: DIY, "Taza Color Stripe in Yellow", purchased via Hawthorne Threads
Night Stand: Craigslist, refinished DIY
Bookshelves: DIY
Throw Pillows: IvieBaby via Etsy
Crib Bedding and Boppy Cover: IvieBaby via Etsy
Bunting: IvieBaby via Etsy
Prints: Frames purchased at IKEA, miscellaneous prints via Etsy
Changer: Cooshee by BabySmart
Mobile: HushHoney via Etsy
Growth Chart: KimsSister via Etsy
Monkey Bin: 3 Sprouts via The Container Store



Available link for download